--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Buck I admit that when I left the Catholic Church behind I also
> left behind idealizing sacrifice, the idea that in order for one
> person or group to gain, another has to lose. I prefer win win
> scenarios. I hope your sacrifices have also been win wins.

I'm with you on the overratednessitude of "sacrifice," but I'm
mainly posting to share a photo I stumbled across seconds after
reading your post that captures for me some of the true nature
of Catholic "sacrifice." Add to this photo Pope Benedict's rela-
tionship with his...uh...close personal secretary (known in the
Vatican as Bel Giorgio  or Beautiful George), both during his
time as head of the Inquisition and now as Pope, and I have to
wonder how much sacrifice is really goin' down.

[https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/534898_238920456\
245188_1996862438_n.png]