--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok wrote:

> Xeno, as you may probably figure, my approach to the topic was
somewhat lighthearted, in the form of a real-life satire, but hey, there
is a reason and a real background to it. It's not for nothing, as I
guess you also know, I assume. It's very real.

Now wait a second.  You call yourself a "webmaster", and yet you present
results of a search in such a way to put someone in a poor light.  And
then when Xeno, who does not claim to be a "webmaster" shows how your
results are skewed, you suddenly backtrack, and claim it was  a light
hearted exercise.  I think we've got a credibility problem here.

> > http://www.google.com/advanced_search
> >
> > GOOGLE SEARCH OPERATORS

http://support.google.com/websearch/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=136861&to\
pic=1221265&ctx=topic