 From: salyavin808 <fintlewoodle...@mail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 5:30 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Hmmm....kRSNa-pitaa (black poppa)??

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "card"  wrote:

> Is it possible that the next Pope shall come from Africa?
>
> Does this mean that He shall be the last one before the consummatio,
> or whatever?

I nominate Nabby for the next pope. He's crazily dogmatic and
completely uninterested in a scientific world view, and seems to
believe all sorts of weird illogical stuff on the say-so of any
self-appointed authority that comes along with an old book of fairy tales.

He is also happy to excuse sexual impropriety in people who ought to know
better. And he even doesn't mind dressing up in silly gold hats! Let's face it,
the dude is perfect for the job ;-)