> Iran declares that it is a nuclear state; 50+ Islamic country leaders meeting
> in Egypt to talk peace plans for Syria, Israel; and EU apparently brokering a
> new state proposal.  Iranian leader visits Egypt for the first time in 30
> years.
>
> Clearly, something is up.  This could be the biggest development in global
> restructuring since the Berlin Wall came down.

Dear Kumari and Antonio,  I do hope you will stay around FFL longer and don't
pay no attention to these bruts and nay-sayers hounding your effort here.  One
of them's not even a meditator.  Yes we are mostly all old revolutionary
millenarian meditators here on FFL and as you suspect could also be sympathetic
to your own mission of peace on earth.  Have you heard of the David Lynch
Foundation and its work with meditation?  You should team up with them except
that you work with Deepak Chopra.
-Buck