Krishna has no words for your love and longing dear Gopi. Rumi was just a
drunk - you can kick Rumi's ass any day, any time :-).

This was just for my edification, my hopes and desires.

Never lose hope when the Beloved sends you away.
If you're abandoned
if you're left hopeless
tomorrow for sure
you'll be called again.