Yes - mine are all Bollywood ones as well since I spent my impressionable
romantic obsessed teen years in India - but I'm still a hopeless romantic,
PRD - Pervasive Romantic Disorder.

My favorite - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qayamat_Se_Qayamat_Tak and
http://youtu.be/JSZvT0ik_lo

But - oh new-sorrow-less one, I drowned every time watching it, still do -
a tragic ending as well here - and I watched it about 7 times and every
single time I would feel the pain and be totally in tears at the end.