Repealing TM's anti-saint policies it seems has terribly strong parallels to
the context of the 18th Amendment 'Repeal Movement' in the 20th Century.  Take
a look at this short piece on Pauline Sabin of the movement to repeal the 18th
amendment:  A theme of the undoing of the 'dry's' from early was their own
self-destruct of unbending policies in the face of a reality.   Sort of like
TM's movement administration trying to restrict and prohibit its own people
from visiting other saints and holy people and only relying on its own TM
teachers and consultants.

As comparison critique this is a thought provoking documentary on Pauline Sabin
and the movement to repeal the 18th Amendment, Have a look:

http://www.wgbh.org/programs/Baseball-The-Tenth-Inning-1199/episodes/Women-of-PROHIBITION-Pauline-Sabin-34763

scholarly thesis topic alone on Fairfield. How meditators have dealt with the
deceit and moral dissonance of their leadership. That became more directly
addressed in a series of posts by a range of old meditators writing on FFL
between Christmas and New Year's a month ago. It was really interesting to read
how different people resolved their relationship with the Tmo.