--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ron F <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Note: forwarded message attached.
<snip> And we are finding our way to create big groups even
> so it is not happening
> so quickly. But we can attribute it to not lack of our
> efforts but lack of
> the luck of the world. We have to hide somewhere. So
> we hide behind the
> logic that it is the lack of luck of the world that it
> is not going so fast.
> There we take refuge. If it is not going fast we have
> a logic, it is the
> luck of the world.

In the excerpt above, can anyone please explain to me what MMY is
talking about when he says, "We have to hide somewhere. So we hide
behind the logic..."? Sounds crazy to me. And the whole tone of the
message seems like he is protecting the incompetence of those in his
movement. Or am I missing something?