Title: Founders Day September 12, 2005
.

Dear Alumni and Friends,

This Monday marks the
34th anniversary of the founding of Maharishi University of Management and as many of us remember, Maharishi International University. How can we ever begin to thank Maharishi for all the love, precious wisdom, and great patience he has bestowed upon us throughout the years?

Let's celebrate together this coming
Monday evening, September 12. Plans are still in the works. We are hopeful to connect with Holland or at least have some inspirational words. Locally, I would like to invite all those who wish to share in the "yagya" of thanksgiving to our Founder, to help bake sweets and treats and bring them to the Dome Monday evening, bring flowers or plants to help decorate the stage, and any other ideas you may have.

Maharishi had organized such a magnificent celebration of thanks honoring Guru Dev this recent Guru Purnima Celebration that it would be so wonderful to return that thanks to Maharishi. Please call me or email me with your thoughts and let's all plan a beautiful evening together, beginning with large group program.

Jai Guru Dev
Jennine Fellmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
641-470-1349