 From: merudanda <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 5:04 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Mind boggling!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOAK2xF15Rc

 "Agitated by two winds
trembling waves in the turbulent sea
and the frightened steersman
already awaits to be shipwrecked.
By duty and by love
this heart is assailed;
it cannot resist and seems to give up
and begins to despair."
"Agitata da due venti"  by Vivaldi

Originally written for a Castrato singer

> dearest I always wish the utmost happiness for you.  Including someone who
> inspires your heart to constancy and an ever present song runnning through
> your body
>
> Rushing to Dome
...and me going to sleep
Stars!
  (Stelle! e fia ver? ah! dopo tante pene
Un momento di pace a me sen viene!)
ah!  after so many pains
 A moment of peace in me doth come!

And with Cecilia  Bartoli we sing Riedi al soglio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myfj2dvAuRU
Share60 o mio
..al soglio: irata stella
Se ne chiuse a te il sentiero,