oh
BTW
your non-contemporary-coming-to-mind-link has his voyeuristic-"ally'
moments, too

-
AT about  0:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=La70eV1mTe0#t=2\
5s

-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@...>
wrote:

> Makes no sense at all.  I just liked the phrase, "Let the healing
begin, and that is what came to mind.  I guess that happens when you are
tired.  To be more more contemporary.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dEqVy66HW8
>
> Don't know what my excuse is for this one.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long sharelong60@ wrote:
> >
> > dear Steve and Buck, so sorry, still having lots of dizzyness, maybe
cognitive functions being affected.  IOW, WTF are you two guys
talking about?!  Steve, am I being dense about the Ben Hur chariot
scene?  I realize it's no fun to explain a joke but these posts from
you and Buck are sailing right over my spinning noggin.  Thank you
both for any and all mercy shown to Ms. Vertigo here (-:

> > ________________________________

to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for
hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all
hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then
tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou
damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"

> > Do you presume to criticize the Great Oz?
> > Om,
> > pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE

http://psychcentral.com/news/2013/02/27/pain-can-turn-to-pleasure-if-les\
s-intense-than-expected/52004.html