Oh, you're wonderful.  Thanks for answering my question.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson <mjackson74@...>
wrote:

> If you want to ignore the ill effects of TM that we all know about and
people like you ignore, then enjoy your ignorance.

> ________________________________

herbs, drugs and procedures where he gives both the pros and cons, he
would be giving both sides.

> > In fairness, he may not know the crap the TMO does, and he certainly
may not know what Marshy was.

> It's a relaxation technique.  That's it's primary purpose.
And I am certain that  you would find fault in any discussion that
did not arrive at what you would consider to be the correct conclusions.
> Let's examine the modalities you recommend, although I can't even
remember what they are.  Massage maybe.Â
> Let's take massage.  What do you suppose would be the negativeÂ
effects of massage, or mindfulness, or any of the other programs you
recommend.  Just for fun, take a shot at those first.  I'll
wait.