cardemaister:
> Germans are friendz of reeeelly stooopid Windoze
> phonez?

Do those Germans still use a smartphone for voice?

Go figure.

Aside from voice, the three most important functions
of a smartphone are contacts, texting, calendars and
email.

>From what I've read, Microsoft Outlook for business
is the best contacts software, synched from your
Windows phone to your office computer or home-office
computer.

If all  you do is talk to your friend a few times a
day, just get a no-contract Cricket flip-phone. LoL!

'Windows Phone's most powerful handset yet'
http://tinyurl.com/d597v7j