"Sure, whole galaxies or universes may contract, disappear, and reappear from
time to time, but that's nothing more than THE BREATHING OF A LARGER COSMOS
[emphasis mine] -- breathe out, and you've got a universe; breathe in, and it
goes poof!"

Sure sounds an awful lot like God at play; Lila. So, according to your
statement, we live in consciously created universe, created by an overarching
entity, The Larger Cosmos. This larger cosmos transcends the creation and
dissolution of this universe, and any other. Yep, I agree - we can call it
anything we want.

Let's call it Barry. Then the question becomes, does Barry exist? Or is he
merely a complex set of beliefs, waiting to be transcended?