I neve said anything at all EVER about performing siddhis in response to a
skeptical demand (unless you mean one's own internal skepticism).

What I said was:

My own corollary is that if you have been practicing TM and the TM-Sidhis
program regularly every day and start to believe that you are in Unity, you can
consult your own personal history with the TM-Sidhis to falsify your own
beliefs: if you haven't been floating regularly during Yogic Flying, you
certainly haven't suddenly attained "full enlightenment."

The fact that you keep missing this is very interesting. Robin never learned
the TM-Sidhis, and therefore presumably never practiced them, so it doesn't
apply to him, unless he had some concern that perhaps his experience of Unity
was incomplete and wanted to test it by learning them for that purpose.

Ironically, Robin has indicated that he has had EXTREME skepticism concerning
Unity his own, or anyone else's, and that skepticism appears to center around
Unity being a real perception, rather than merely some kind of hallucination.
By most people's definition of real vs hallucination, testing his own ability
to perform the siddhis would have laid that skepticism to rest -if the universe
does what he wants, one might have some inkling that the universe and he really
ARE one at some level, but he was never inclined to do this, despite MMY's own
statements concerning this topic that appear to have been directed directly at
Robin.

Robin's own explanation that Unity means that he only does what the universe
wants him to is somewhat tautological: if he is skeptical that the state really
IS real, he has had, according to MMY, the means to validate/invalidate his
skepticism but from what he says, the universe apparently didn't want him to
make up his mind and instead obsess over it for the past quarter century.