Thanks for getting this ball rolling - one more thing I want to add, is a
response to the challenge, "How do I know that my world view is correct?"

Simple answer, I don't. However, I base my conclusions on my own experience. So
far, the path I have chosen, has rewarded me incomprehensibly in terms of inner
fulfillment and outer success. I  consider both areas an excellent mirror of
what is, and is not, working for me.

On that basis, I verify my path, the things I express, and the values that I
hold, day by day. The consistency with which I express my ideas, is simply
based on repeated experience, vs. belief. It may look like the same thing when
expressed, but it isn't. No spider webs in my head.:-)