 From: merudanda <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 5:03 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] BOWING IN SILENCE REMEMBER MY TREMBLING BODY-FRIENDS
GONE

BOWING IN SILENCE REMEMBER MY TREMBLING BODY &FRIENDS GONE

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/9921800/Japan-stands-still-to-remember-tsunami-victims-two-years-after-disaster-struck.html

http://tinyurl.com/b2oosmo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP-APfLtE7Q

Stand at graves and weep;
Not there. no sleep.
Thousand winds that blow.
Diamond glints on snow.
Sunlight on ripened grain.
Gentle morning rain.
Awaken in the morning's hush,
Swift uplifting rush
Quiet birds in circled flight.
Soft stars soon shine at night.
Stand at graves and cried;
Not there, not died

 People all over Japan bowed their heads in silence .
Like the handshake, the bow convey here a salutation, a farewell, or an
expression of thanks and gratitude as well as grieve
Let us breath in while bending forward, exhale when  at the lowest part of the
bow,inhales once more returning to our initial posture allowing the back to
stretch naturally.  The head motions in a smooth arc visually pleasing and
sincere
An open sky above my head is all but still,
A vacancy hushes the voices scrambling in my mind
Gazing into the mist, silk entwines my body.