--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Who here has the guts of these guys?
>
> You'd think all of us would have suchlike, but not me.  These guys are heroes
> --  wizards of "holding onto rights."
>
> Where did TM ever push the concept that we'd all turn into heroes of
> righteousness of any sort?  The TMO wanted sheep not shepherds.  Anyone
> trying to lead was kicked out, right?
>
> I don't think contacting the transcendent EVER made me even a titch
> braver....let alone "one of Arjuna's pals."
>
> And I haven't heard shit-one from any TMer here about my concept that TM
> doesn't change personality -- except for the conventional processes of
> ordinary human psychology.  IT DOESN'T.  Fairfield has the exact same number
> of saints as any other town its size.
>
> BAH!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Ku17CqdZg&feature=share

That reminds me of my TM instructor stating that TM won't make
you cool as a cucumber (in Finnish: 'viili-pytty'* [püttü]),
in fact it might make you more sensitive... When I heard
that, I was that close to decide to not learn TM, because
then I thought I can't afford to become emotionally more
sensitive!

* viilipytty: a pot of thick sour milk, Swedish 'fil' (feel).