Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet,
consectetur, adipisci velit . . .
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to
have it, simply because it is pain …".
Cicero,
  De finibus bonorum et malorum,(On the ends of good and evil) a treatise
on the theory of ethics written in 45 BC
http://s3.amazonaws.com/loebolus/L040.pdf
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@...> wrote:

> Richard,
>
> It appears that Texas has many talented people, including George W.
who has a hidden talent for painting dogs.  As far as learning languages
are concerned, are you studying these languages on your own or do you
have teachers to help you?