Also, I am compiling some writing, which I've been doing;
These ideas included;
On spiritual and political ideas/
And sent this particular email to many TV and newpapers, throughout
the world;
In order to consciously or subconsciousnessly impart that there is a
way which is available;
And in a way to get the message accross to the 'cross-section' of
people as much as possible..

-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Cliff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert Gimbel
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > It is hereby proclaimed; the His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh
Yogi;