and thank you for all the references, merudanda. I especially enjoyed the
insight into the Book's artwork you quoted below! I love all the Celtic knots
and found some very similar configurations in a few pieces of art I did, long
before I knew about the Book of Kells. I was excited to see this treasure has
been digitized.