--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert Gimbel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I am so tired of people on here;
>
> Belittle-ling Maharishi, as if they had one one-millionth;
>
> Of the  energy he has put into this thing, called enlightenment...

Belittling is one thing, but pulling the curtain away and seeing
truthfully the wizard of oz for who he is is something else.

I guess if you see the buying and selling of innumerable real estate
properties around the world, starting innumerable businesses over the
years and constantly coming up with new mercantile schemes, building
palaces, conducting million dollar courses, and constant fundraising -
 the focus of the TMO for the past 20 yrs - as being spiritual, then
MMY has put tremendous energy into the enlightenment thing, but it
could have a different interpretation.

> If some of the Blow-Hoards would quit thinking with their dicks;
>
> And start putting some energy into their other head;

Not sure where this comes from.  Discussing MMY's sex life??  In that
case the thinking with dicks charge is misdirected.

> Maybe someone would have a little intelligence,
>
> And charisma, to do something;

How do you know what people are doing or not doing?  What you really
mean to say is you wish they would support what the TMO is doing.

> They so want 'Our Daddy, Who Art In Holland' to take care of;
>
> All his babies, especially in poor old Fairfied, Vedic City, Iowa.

That's the TB belief in a nutshell these days.  The King is coming to
FF to save us, the pundits are coming to save us, east facing homes
will save us, Sat Yuga is here to save us, and so on.  This is MMY's
thinking, this is your thinking. This is called projection.  Lots of
TBs are now getting uncomfortable because they're starting to sense
what MMY has promised about saving them and the world may not come
true but their uncomfortableness is still being projected outside.

> It's a shame to have  a man of Maharishi's stature;
>
> And at his noble age, of 88;
>
> To be dissed by a bunch of clowns;

He deserves appreciation for many things and he deserves to be called
out on many things.  Real adult discussions aren't allowed in the
movement so this sometimes absurd online chatting goes on.

I listened to the guru purnimah - sat yuga celebration in july which
was played on the mum radio station here and for days speaker after
speaker got up and praised MMY as "the greatest sage to ever walk the
earth" and thanking him for eliminating problems on earth, and MMY has
surrounded himself with these people talking like this for decades
now.  So I really don't think you need to worry about him feeling
dissed by chat groups.

> That haven't a clue;
>
> About how things work in the;
>
> "Real World" Ground Zero".

Well I agree we live in different worlds.

> So, put that in your pipe and smoke it,

> Start communes, teach people to meditate;

The commune thing fizzled in the late 60s and the teaching meditation
thing fizzled in the mid 70s.  MMY has shown no realistic interest in
teaching meditation for decades.  Lots of other great stuff has come
up since then and many of us are involved.

> Get people excited about enlightenment...

Again, you really mean get excited about my spiritual movement because
most of us here are excited about enlightenment.

> Do something, stop bitching at the old man...
>
> Robert.

OK OK, I promise to go out and sell some Raam Bonds.