--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> -- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:
(snip)
> > And it's good to see you here. Clearly the post count
> > mechanism screwed up, because by my manual count you
> > only made 50 posts.
>
> No, I'm sure something much more nefarious is afoot
> involving unfairness to the whole group which is only
> protected by Judy's vigilance.  It couldn't be the
> correction of a simple mistake.

Usually (as Curtis knows) Alex lets us know if there
has been a mistake, especially when the mistake has
put a poster at over 50 and Alex has previously
announced that they'll be out for the next week.

Also note my wording, ignored by Curtis:

"Has Curtis received some special dispensation, *or what*?"
(emphasis added)