Idiot TM'ers or Let's Defend a Woman and her colleagues who defend wiring their
hands over rapists having to face the consequences of their actions.

You are saying I am a bigot because I think someone who has been touted as a
great success story and example of what TM can do in a person's life showing on
a live show that is aired all over the world more, much more concern for 2
sexual abusers than for their victim?

Share, Feste, Ravi, Judy, and 7th Ray - you are thankfully vastly in the
minority - of the tens of thousands of comments, blogs and articles about this
 situation, the vast majority are taking Harlow and Crowley to task for their
stupid, insensitive and unprofessional behavior - thank you God that there are
more people NOT doing TM in the world than those doing TM if you are going to
actually condone these women's stupidity.

It is NEVER ok for anyone to sexually abuse or misuse a woman, period and it is
equally not ok for people to show sympathy for
 the abusers over the victims.

So to those of you who have done so, I hope it never happens to you or your
daughters if you have any, if it did I expect you will be singing a different
tune.

I have good female friends who are survivors of sexual abuse and your kinds of
bullshit attitudes are the ones that make life much more difficult for these
survivors - in my opinion these women survivors have more beauty, grace,
integrity, courage, sattvic energy and common sense than all of you have
collectively in your entire body/mind/emotions in this and all other lifetimes
put together.

I won't tell you to go to hell because you are already there. More than 200,000
people have signed the petition demanding an apology from CNN for these two
women's bullshit reporting and hand wringing on behalf of the sex abusers - but
you five know better than they do - its a shame you all aren't rajas - with
your kind of thinking, you would really serve
 the TM propaganda machine very well.

And ps, if you watched the tapes of the beginning of the trial those two little
bastards were yucking it up till it became obvious they were going to be found
guilty - your sympathy is wasted on them - they are only sorry they are being
held accountable. I guess next you will say you have sympathy for the girls
arrested for threatening to kill the rape victim. TM has reallllly made you
into fine example of human beings.

Last post of the week. And since it is, I will tell Buck don't worry about King
Tony being at risk trying to straighten things out in India, all he has to do
is think the way this lot is thinking, pat Girish on the back and ask for a cut
of the money. He will do fine.