> > Fuck 'em. How are *they* spending their ordinary
> > here-and-now days and nights? What can *they*
> > find to write about them?

Ann:
> God Barry. Your gloating is misplaced....

Barry reminds me of my uncle who had been every place
you could think of, and had owned every car you saw on
the road; if you paid a dollar for something, he had
got his for fifty cents. Go figure.

One day I was riding in my uncle's and car I saw a
barber shop in a strip mall - my uncle said "Oh yeah
I've been going there for twenty years."

Next day, I drove over to the barber shop we'd seen
and told the barber that my uncle sent me - the barber
said "Joe who"? LoL!

No matter where you are or have been, Barry has either
been there or has been to a neater place and done more
neat things than you have.

Barry's life is so unique and his experiences are so
magical that he's *enlightened* every day - he's really
on to something this time, and you're not doing anything
but reading his messages. LoL!

Barry saw a movie last night; Barry walked his dogs on
the street; Barry went to a cafe and typed; Barry knows
so-and-so. Barry is sixty and got a job! LoL!