Yeah MJ's made South Carolina and whole of the Appalachian proud and shown
everyone back there that it's just not some rich folks and a bunch of
faggots from California that can use computers and that a native son of the
South can walk toe to toe with them on those internet thingies with his
head held high. The support from King Baby Barry, His Holiness Curtis and
the Salivating Puppy are among the highlights of MJ's contributions.