Interesting comments:

Example - MMY's "support of Nature" claim that the relaization of Pure
Consciousness will enable you to fulfill all of your desires.  Several problems
with this:  (a) what about "partial" realization of the Self? Does that imply
partial fulfillment of desires?

**Yes it does. That is why the upper limit of this process is do nothing,
accomplish everything. What this means is that our lives begin to become more
successful, with less effort towards our thoughts manifesting. Less wasted
energy, less frustration, less fear of a favorable outcome.

So, paradoxically, as we identify with the Self, we find that there are fewer
desires to fulfill, but probably far more to play with, to entertain and
consider, with an open mind and heart. Desires, though they come into focus
with the intellect, begin in the heart. Once the heart is more satisfied, the
intellect settles down too.

 (b) if Hagelin is Self-Realized and wanted to be President, it appears his
desire wasn't fulfilled.

**"if Hagelin is Self-Realized...". Big if.

(c) the claim can't be falsified at first appearance; but can be tested in the
long run by examining the outcomes of various efforts such as the ME Effect.

**yep, watch and wait.