--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams" <richard@> wrote:
<snip>
> > seeing as how you've
> > posted about the Junkyard Dog site in order to win
> > an argument with Judy and Barry posted a phony photo
> > of her as well - you guys suck at debate. LoL!
>
> That's a whole different story, it came up in the SERP's*,
> so It's different from just 'posting it as links'. It was
> a spoof about Judy's excessive use of the word 'liar'.

It was much more than that, of course--an attempt to
"get" me that went badly wrong (for both you and Barry,
who made his own stunning blooper) when you claimed I
had thought *you* were responsible for what was on
Andrew's site. You also figured Andrew's site was new
to FFL readers and that I would be embarrassed by the
revelation. Not to mention trying to connect me with
Scientology by linking to Bernie's site.

It was hilarious. Bad enough to accuse *me* of
cyberstalking, then doing it yourself--only to make
a huge mess of it and prove yourself a liar into the
bargain.

As my grandmother used to say, "Be sure your sins will
find you out."