--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

snip
> Weren't things like these attributed to "support of nature"? And I
think you mean does it not 'indicate' the existence of a higher power.
It "necessitates" the existence if we want them to be reinstated, given
a reprieve, allowed to go over the limit once in a while and be
pardoned. I, for one, wish both could post this week.

Ann, I think I could do a better job of more clearly making my points.
But, having said that.............

no, necessitate is the right word. (-:  Here Judy got so carried away
with this petty accusation, that she up and overposted herself.  That is
what I call instant karma.  And if you believe in karma, then I think a
higher power can't be far behind.  I often like Judy's points, but this
"gloating"  thing, with its subsequent posts, seemed so off base, that I
felt it was poetic justice that things worked out the way they did.

And I can't help feel the same about Michael with his tireless campaign
to denigrate all things TMO.

  But since that isn't likely Steve, you better be extra entertaining,
interesting, brilliant and funny to make up for the absence of both MJ
and Authfriend. Agreed?

Ann, you have my word as a former cub scout, that I will do my best to
FFL and my country to be entertaining, and brilliant and funny, so help
me higher power. (-:

But, just in case, can you ask Ravi to help out with the brilliant part.
And any help with the funny part, I can leave with you.