--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> >
> > In this video, the narrator will ask you to determine what is in his bag.
> > Can you guess what it is?  Please don't cheat and tell us if you got it
> > right or not.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH5_Xcq8EnM
> >
> > PS
> >
> > You don't have to watch the entire video clip.  You can go directly to the
> > end of the video to find out.
> >
> > The most important message in this video is that you are completely relaxed
> > in your mind and then see what is the shape or texture of the object is.
> > That image that you see is more likely the correct answer.
> > It's important that you draw the image on a piece of paper for confirmation
> > of your remote viewing.
> >

> Interesting... I was in bed, reading this post last night on my iPad, and
> while I didn't watch any of the video last night, I did have the thought that
> there was a doughnut in the bag.

You just needed a night time snack. I don't think anyone guessed what was in
the bag; when he revealed the object I wouldn't know what to call it anyway
other than some brass ornament of some God or other. What DO you call that
thing? And while I was quickly fast forwarding to find the spot I realized the
speaker was soooo boring, just his body language made me want to doze off or
give him a cattle prod. He even had to sit down by the end of it he bored
himself so much. (Actually, to be fair I barely listened to anything the guy
said.)