> wrote:
> >
> > Your analysis might apply to people he does not like.
> > He is not open to being vulnerable to people who he
> > does not like. Sometimes this is people who attack
> > him, but not always. He didn't like you right off.
>
> That's not quite correct. Robin struck me from Day
> One as someone so uninteresting that I couldn't force
> myself to plow through his bloviated language. He
> still does. I clicked on this post of his by hitting
> Next on the previous one, read no more than the first
> 10 words and realized who it was from the shitty
> writing, and only then looked up at the top to confirm
> the sender. At that point, I hit Next again. I do not
> and will not apologize for this. Life's too short to
> waste on pissants, especially wordy ones. :-)

You didn't challenge anything I said, you didn't explain
WHY you felt the need to deliver an insult, you just
played "Shoot the messenger."
Just sayin'...

If you disagree with something I said, try explaining
WHY, or try dealing with the content you disagreed with,
or do something more like a...dare I say it?...man would
do. Just slinging insults as if you were still carrying
a grudge over something that real men would have gotten
over within five minutes and wouldn't remember after ten
minutes is not really working well for you. IMO, of course.