Thank you, Dick Williams.
As I squeal victim to you pointing out the obvious, if you had any feelings in
your heart, you would have noticed my sincere admiration for Author, which is
exactly why I posted the post about her.
Thus being a boring board without her, your post makes this week no more
brighter than a cowboy ladden with horse semen. You are a stupid man, Dick.
Long live Author Judy and may she post forever on FFL!