Visit, heck a place to live.
This link about India's widows is a little different, but meditating spiritual
Fairfield is showing something like this in old TM movement people moving to
[meditating] Fairfield as like a retirement village for old meditators.
Noticeably like a growing reserve of spinster retiring spiritual.  People can
live a life on SSI and a little more here like with the supplemental
'Invincible America' grant money program for meditating in the Domes with the
large group.

Like India's Widows moving to be together...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21859622