> hi navashok, yes we can be friends except just how bad to I have to be to be
> your friend?

Well, Share, being BAD is an intrinsic state of beingness that cannot really be
described by simple words. You have to be bad yourself to even understand it
and detect it in others. It's like the ego, unless you have an ego yourself,
you will not know what it is. But once you have an ego, or even a strong ego,
it is easy to detect other it in others, by the friction created when you
discover it.

>  Anyway, thanks for your insights.  They're helpful.  And I appreciate
>you're being patient with me about this.  Online relating is its own beast
>and I'm still taming it ha ha.  Or probably more likely it's taming me.
> Now, what about this thread name thing?  How do you feel about my putting to
> navashok in Subject line for example?

I tend to agree with Barry and Bhairitu. The main problem though is the thread
view in Yahoo sucks big time. There is no way around this really. It leads to a
LOT of unpleasant effects, for example people address what they see in message
view first, which are usually the latest posts, and people who don't snip away
extensive from their posts, that make it hard to read, since the actual context
in which a post appears gets lost. It's probably better, when you want to call
someone, to just start a new thread with his name.