--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@...>
wrote:

> Close, Curtis.  But in the practice I've done for a year, neither
pretzel legs nor thinking is involved (-:
> Emily, think energy circulation, culminating in...the lower
dantien.  Perhaps Mr. Google can be of further assistance?
> Second only to, the practice silly not Mr. Google!  Second only to
making love with a loving, beloved partner.Â
> As Mariko the heroine in Sho-gun explains, it's important that the
female remain in harmony even when her mate is away or non existent.Â
Neh?

I think I saw an ad for this Taoist technique in the window of a shop in
the
Chinatown near Butte aux Cailles:

> ________________________________

Chinese shaojiu is substituted for the gin.  It is not violently shaken,
as per Taoist principles, but is gently poured into a glass at room
temperature as the preparer merely THINKS of dry vermouth.

> Or it could be that thing where you learn how to put your legs around
the back of your head and walk on your hands.  I mix those two up
sometimes which is a real ice breaker at parties.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn emilymae.reyn@ wrote:
> >
> > Can you share it?  Or, is it too personal. ÂÂ
> >
> > >________________________________

that department.  Wishing you the same (-:

> > >________________________________

for your physical health, that is.  There are mental benefits as
well (my brain tells me this.) Whether it translates as a spiritual
experience or forwards your spiritual progress - well, that's up to you.
 Personal experience is the best teacher - lets hope David is
talking from experience as well.  Smiley face. ÂÂ

familiar, explains that sex can be used not only to improve physical
health, an idea Taoists also espouse, but can also be used for
progressing on a spiritual path.  Perhaps these fall into the
category called Regenerate below?
stagnation or degeneration.  More than likely everyone here
realizes that the different er avenues involved in coitus are not equal
in their er significance.  But probably in outcome?  Yikes
the Gods of Pun are having their revenge on me for all my bad puns (-:

Natural Law! Don't know the deference between the significance of anal,
oral or vagina sex, as if they were all equal in their significance and
outcome.

power of shakti (the sex power) to either elevate or degrade man.

De-generate (gratuitous sex), as the case maybe .