They both suck.  The big telecoms need to be broken up.  I also heard
how in many areas Republicans are working against community fiber optic
plans so that their telecom buddies can extort the public.  One thing
about AT&T though it may depend on what system locally they took over
because around here many of the people I deal with worked for PacBell
which was the company that Southern Bell (now AT&T) took over.  Comcast
is like a carnival midway and you would expect carnival music while
waiting on hold.  Regionally Sonic is the better provider but our
Supreme Court goons ruled that AT&T could charge exorbitantly to allow
them to piggy back on their system and they can't be on their fiber at all.

America sucks big time!