 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Hackers

On 04/02/2013 09:20 AM, Richard J. Williams wrote:
> Reuters - A computer hacker was sentenced on Monday
> to three years and five months in prison for stealing
> the personal data of about 120,000 Apple Inc iPad
> users, including big-city mayors, a TV network news
> anchor and a Hollywood movie mogul...
>
> 'U.S. computer hacker gets three-and-a-half years for
> stealing iPad user data'
> http://tinyurl.com/c72z58j

And your point is?

I just tried to post a comment on a news site that uses DISQUS. Usually
if my avatar is showing when I enter a comment I'm logged in.  The
avatar was showing and when I clicked post this red banner shows up
about authenticating.  Annoying.  So I go to a link where I
"authenticate" through Yahoo.  This usually works but today it throws an
error.  I hate DISQUS and I think it is lazy web sites that use it.  I'm
beginning to wonder if they are spies for DHS.