 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: President Barack Monsanto Obama

The main use of green apples is for baking or cooking such as apple
sauce.  Years ago in downtown Seattle there was a restaurant that
specialized in green apple pie.  According to the neighbors the tree
never bore fruit until a year or two after I moved in.  It was too
young.  The previous owner also put in a palm tree but it died a couple
years ago.  I think it was too confined and probably she got a start
from somebody as they are expensive otherwise.  I have a palm tree out
front and my new gardener did a nice job of topping it this year.

I don't think a happy man would enjoy digesting a rock.

Just got back from Trader Joes.  One has to take out a second mortgage
to shop there anymore.  I used to go once a week but now it's about once
a month.  Food inflation is going off the charts but the sheeple don't
want to discuss it.  I think a lot of our food is going to China because
they'll pay more for it.  We're probably going to wind up with a
"science diet" for humans. Something like kichari and if so there should
be at least three varieties.  Overpopulation means a bleak future for
humanity.