--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Jesus has similar stories of his relationship with God; and his
> other relationships...
>
> He told his Mother, that she was not his mother;
>
> Rather as he became 'Soul-Realized';
> The perception became;
> That he was purely from Heaven;
> And perhaps, all of us at some point;
> Have to give up all of the attachments;
> Of the ego;
> Family relationships, business, money, home, everything;
> Eventually everything, becomes secondary to Samhadhi,
> and the;
> The passion to serve the Holy One, The Sage...

When does 'eventually' occur? There never really were attachments to
family, business, money, home, everything. Try to hold on, and it
all turns to dust anyway. It is first a matter of stopping
pretending.

(Interesting word, 'pretending' or pre-tending; preparing ourselves
to care for our assumed future reality, when it arrives, according
to our rigid definition of it. Doesn't sound like much fun, does
it?)

Next we rediscover more intimately than ever, our relationships to
Holy family, business, money, home, the Holy everything, embraced as
Universal dharma, in complete freedom.