These are my four posts to Curtis. If you wish to understand the dispute
between Curtis and myself I hardly think you will understand anything really
significant without reading these posts. They are a response to a Curtis post.
They are, then, interactive (Curtis vs Robin) from beginning to end.

I have put all of myself into each one of them. If they are faulty, or
inadequate--or unfair--I would like to know why. For as I say, I can be judged
as to my motives and my character (as revealed on FFL at least) by these four
posts.

Curtis has thus far chosen not to address any of the four posts. If he does,
there is always the chance I will realize that I was fundamentally wrong in my
judgment of the soundness of his own arguments and the felt truth of his
animadversions.

Those who make critical comments about this serious conflict between Curtis and
myself--without reading these posts--are not in a position to say anything
which means much. Although there will be those of you who will immediately
quarrel with my having said this.

These posts, then, represent the conversation between Curtis and myself. If you
come down on Curtis's side after reading them thoroughly--and can explain your
reasons--that is a pretty good bet that you have something significant to say.
And I will read it, and if possible, respond to it.

Contrary to what other posters have said, I believe the issues we are
controverting here are extremely significant, and will go to the meaning of
what is contained in that event when  we have to give an account of
ourselves--That is, at the end of our life here inside the physical world.

Should this happen.

That is the place, then, from which I composed each of these four posts (April
6, 2013).