On 04/12/2013 10:27 AM, Richard J. Williams wrote:
> Bhairitu:
>> You definitely need more fiber, Willy. :-D
>>
> So, I wonder when you're going to get up to speed. LoL!

Up to speed for what?  I already have fiber cable.  And rumor was this
town was also considered by Google but now that would piss off AT&T.  If
we had a visionary city council the city could have laid the fiber and
leased it back to broadband providers thus paying for it.  Instead we
have a bunch real estate lunkheads basically only interested in passing
stuff to benefit their pet projects.  Can we say corrupt?