> Nice piece of writing Ann - I just read it too.
>
> Try Dying to be Me by Anita Moorjani if you have a mind to - I loved it.

Thanks for the recommendation. I have an iPad and will order it tonight. I love
the instant gratification when it comes to being able to order books online
like that and download them immediately. I thought I would miss the feel of the
paper and the book in my hand more when reading from a tablet screen (iPad)
plus I feel verrrryy guilty about not buying from my local bookstores (I always
try to buy from independent bookstores, being an little independent shop owner
myself).

Now I can continue to obsess on death and dying more than I usually do by
reading a second book on it. Hopefully ' Dying to be Me'  will be uplifting. I
tend to get rather Woody Allenish about illness and death. I need all the
uplift I can get.