 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2013 12:09 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Death For MJ

> Yeah, Buck, I was thinking about Colleen this morning, noticing not seeing
> her walking down the Dome center aisle as she did every morning and evening
> til Thursday.  One day we're here and the next day we're not.  Definitely a
> wake up call.  Carpe diem.

Dear Share, Yep, carp diem baby;
Normally meditating in the Golden Dome of Pure Knowledge is a fabulous field
effect for activating the subtle spiritual structures of the neurophysiology.
I was sitting in the Unified Field there this morning having a nice effective
and activated transcending meditation but also noticing that the nature of the
Field effect phase transitioning there was not so strong this morning in luster
and actually the field effect was in fact quite generally dull.  When I
finished my meditation and stood up to leave and go out to finish chores out on
the farm I turned around there and found a whole bunch of people laying
slouched back in their seats nicely snoozing. Jeeezuus X-mas, no wonder.  This
seems to be a problem again coming back as of late.  Poor discipline once again
creeping in.  Really the Dome overseers would do a lot to improve the group
meditation for everyone if they'ed serve Lipton [caffeinated] tea or coffee
generally for people as folks would
 arrive and come in to the morning meditation.  That one thing would make for a
huge improvement in world consciousness.
-Buck