> You and Ravi are correct - it did go over my head - but I still think they
> are misting it into the Domes - I am going to start a new conspiracy theory
> cult based on my supposition.

Ah, the Propofolians, a strange race of bipedal beings from another world. They
build large golden breast-like structures into which they herd us humans,
misting us into a memetic stupor so that we may perform labour for them at
sub-minimum wage. Better not tell Nabby about this. Those structures have the
same shape as the crop circles they have hidden under them. After all the main
Propofolian base is in sweet Iowa farmland.

Propofol (2,6-diisopropylphenol) is one of the main medical drugs used to put
you under for surgical and other procedures. Kind of like a meditation
black-out, though the transition is usually very smooth. Too much can result in
accidental death. In one case it was apparently used for murder - a hospital
worker used it on a girl he was interested in but who ignored him except she
let him give her some because he said it would help her migraine headaches. His
problem was the hospital dispenser kiosk required his access code, and the
bottles also had serial numbers, and were found in the trash outside her
apartment.

'In trained hands, propofol offers many advantages over other drugs used for
sedation because it has a rapid onset (about 40 seconds) and a short duration
of action and allows patients to wake up, recover, and return to baseline
activities and diet sooner than some other sedation agents, reduces the need
for opioids, thus resulting in less nausea and vomiting.'

'Recreational' use might result in mild euphoria, hallucinations, and
disinhibition, but its use is very tricky, a little too much and you die.

Propofol is an emulsion containing 2,6-diisopropylphenol, egg phosolipids,
soybean oil, glycerol, benzyl alcohol and it is administered by injection. Any
of you coming out of the domes have little unexplained marks on your body?