 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 10:38 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: parsing a la Descartes was HITLER'S VALENTINE

Remember that bumper sticker, "Question Authority"? Excellent advice. I was
brought up in a very much roll your own environment, where a relationship had
to be successfully developed with another country and culture every three
years, for my first twenty. Pop Quiz. So I learned from an early age to assess
what was going on around me, and what I had to deal with, vs. the voices of
authority (parents, teachers, gurus, bosses, cops), telling me what I should,
or should not do. I didn't always get it right on my own, but it gave me a
healthy respect for my observations, vs. acting on someone else's story.