Hey Judy,

I figured you'd play that angle. Acting as though I was referring to Share.
But no that was not the case.  As to the "psychological rape" accusation, why
not solicit an opinion outside this little microcosm as to whether that might
be an appropiate term. Then you might find some apologies might be in order,
going in the other direction.