Damn - a good question, not sure if I did - but then I can never do
anything wrong in her eyes. I think I cooked beef for my German Shepherd in
India per the vet's suggestion - she didn't mind as long as it wasn't her
cooking and was outside the house. My mom was very liberal.

Hindus are cool with Muslims eating beef, in fact hypocrites because they
would sell their cows to be slaughtered.