--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> You've laid out your case, and I am not in a position, nor do I have the
> interest in going point by point through it.  It is Share's perogative to
> describe her interactions with Robin as she feels is appropiate.  And I think
> if the issue where to go to trial, and she was accused of using an
> inappropiate term, I think she would be acquitted.
>
> And I admit that I do find somewhat amusing the phrase you use (below)that
> Robin is willing to push people "a little" in order to have a dialogue.  I'm
> sorry, but that hasn't been what I have seen, and that may also be the crux
> of the whole issue.

Scene: Courtroom, Share v. FFLife Archives
Share: Defendant accused of using an inappropriate term.
Steve: Attorney for the defense.
Judy: Prosecuting attorney.
Judge & Jury: FFLife

Judy: Your Honor, the defense has testified that his client should be acquitted
for using an inappropriate term on grounds that he is unwilling to rebut the
facts of the case as put forth by the witness for the prosecution, FFLife
Archives.

Judge: It is the opinion of the court that an attorney has a responsibility to
address the facts of his case, otherwise it is a dereliction of duty and reason
for disbarment. The court finds that attorney Steve is in contempt of this
court for accepting a case he was unwilling to defend.

Steve: I object, your honor. The "truth" of any particular issue lies somewhere
between the two viewpoints.

Judge: Your assertion that truth lies in a magical balance between two
viewpoints is an untenable stretch of imagination into the realm of truthiness,
where because it "feels right" you can disregard evidence, logic and
intellectual examination of the facts in the FFLife archives. Therefore, you
have failed as Share's self-appointed defender. Fair and Balanced "truth" gives
liars a pass and indolent idiots a free ride. That is the crux of the whole
issue.