Note: forwarded message attached.

Yahoo! for Good

Iowa community credit union Transcendental meditation Maharishi university
Best of iowa community credit union Maharishi mahesh yogi

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--- Begin Message ---
We know our master, Maharishi, is approaching the age of 89;

We know he can't be physically with us forever;

And we know, no one could replace him.

Like Martin Luther King Jr. no one could replace him;

The closest we get is Jesse Jackson, bless his soul.

And like John Kennedy; one could replace him;

The closest we get is George Bush, forgive his soul.

And with our beloved teacher and sage, Maharishi;

We can only individually do our best;

To have heard their passion and their message;

And take some action, if only a small step in that direction.

Copyright.  2005   Robert Gimbel