Michael Jackson:
> I went to MIU to be on staff - they wanted me to
> be on security and I refused since I didn't want
> to work when everyone else was asleep.
>
> At first they made me an errand boy, picking
> people up from the airports etc, then was put
> in charge of the serving area and dining room
> for the 1st 6 months,

So, you were a busboy for six months. There's not
much money in that. So, what was your plan since
you didn't seek a degree? Usually people that go
away to college at least take English. Go figure.

> then went into the bakery cause they only had one
> guy in there and remained there the rest of the
> time till Bill Sands kicked me out.

So, you  got kicked out of the kitchen - I guess
that would explain why you're upset with the TMO.

So, why did you go on mumbling the non-sense
gibberish after you were kicked out? Just tell us
the truth, MJ. LoL!